PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

What's motivating the selloff amongst lithium juniors?, page-6

1. 1,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Hi Oz,

I think what you say is right to a point. The resource expansion MIN/NMT have at Mount Marion has been known about for a while though - it was flagged to me many months ago, but the result was probably better than predicted. MIN taking over Wodgina will also have raised some eyebrows. There is spodumene there, how much and at what grade we don't know yet.

KDR could be on to something but way too early to tell IMO. It would need to be much closer to surface to be economic and competitive with the incumbents. Also the chemistry of that mineralisation and metallurgical properties are unknown at this stage. Mineralogy is still a little uncertain. The ?spodumene looks very fine grained in the photos that have been released so far, and I notice for the new Earl Grey prospect they shied away from calling it spodumene, rather "lithium mineralisation".

Outside of that I can't see much with any promise that's been exposed in Aus yet, although keeping an eye on TAW to see what they have in terms of spodumene volume and grade.

PLS is still the premier resource and will be next to market along with AJM. PLS has been proven to be a long life, highly profitable resource. Any newcomers that could emerge are playing catchup from a long way behind.
    Last edited by blastfurnace: 22/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.