MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Having been distracted over the last couple of weeks, haven't...

1. 30,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    Having been distracted over the last couple of weeks, haven't had time to digest the recent moves. I'm taking another look at MSB and reading the naysayers as well as the positive reports.

The primary purpose of the trial of clinical safety was achieved; mortality rate was the issue. Secondary results were mixed. This could be due to a number of reasons, and dosage seemed not to have a direct correlation with results, BUT the sample was small. So the results are not a failure.

If you read the Bell Potter report all 74 pages of it, there are many applications for MSBs cells which are currently enjoying success and I cannot see them all failing at the clinical trial stages and the entire business going belly up just because of one uncertainty. See the sports injuries treatments for instance. Plenty of happy sportsmen out there who've been successfully treated.

Cardiac patients are not healthy people, unlike sportsmen. There could be a number of factors present. No doubt MSB boffins are deconstructing the results and working through the variables. No reason to think they will call it a day on this.

Overall the market is being spooked by other factors (EU/China) and many people would be de-risking their portfolios. Fear is on the ascendancy.

But selling out just seems like a massive over-reaction .... unless of course, you are a trader. In which case you watch charts etc and read entrails to make decisions and refer to small negatives and inflate them.

In this respect, it's situation normal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $3.678M 3.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 45893 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 44648 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.