AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Whats Needed Now

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    All - For those of you that are LT holders like me you maybe wondering whats needed now.

We've had some good news over the previous few months but the market doesn't seem to be taking it - the markets probably a bit over AVQ and won't be biting until we have ships leaving the port, although the off-take agreements may help.

Does any LT holders remember the Axiom Train circa 2012 (toot toot)? That was a good, glossy, professional sell, and it appeared to have drawn in numerous investors which had a substantial impact on the price. Of course we've beaten SMM since, so I think that Management should go on a Road Show across the continent and maybe beyond similar to 2012 to show what the company is capable of.

I also think that when the ML's are awarded AVQ would become a takeover target. A lot of large companies with a lot of money would love to lever off the ML's. Surprised a lot haven't swooped already but I guess they're waiting for all of AVQ's ducks to be in a row.

As for me, I've seen the dark days of Bergen back in 2012 and when the company was on deaths door. This isn't anywhere near as bad, there's no aggressor enemy, we're just going through the motions ticking boxes without the aggressor derailing every move we make. We will eventually have ticked all of the boxes, hopefully at that time the market would realise the potential in this baby or maybe a takeover company might.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.