BMN 13.0% $2.60 bannerman energy ltd

Yes but that's plenty of stocks in fairness. Trading is tough...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Yes but that's plenty of stocks in fairness. Trading is tough game and you need to be seriously plugged in and rigid in the application of your systems to trade succesfully. More stocks in this high risk category will disappoint than will reward handsomely. With stocks like BMN that is the game you are in.

Ultimately stocks like BMN are one step or so removed from gambling at the races. Much depends on how informed you are - much relies on a dose of good judgement together with good fortune.

We are all subject to the vaguaries of the markets and influenced by the vigour with which others promote or detract from a stock - that is unavoidable - to what extent we allow the views of others to influence our investment decisions and overide our interpretation of the facts (as we know them to be) is something we all deal with.

I'm sure those who brought in at 30c are delighted. Those who brought at $3 plus not so much. I have been accumulating below $1 so appreciate your good wishes ! Hope you earn more than you burn ! Purely my opinion but medium term I think from here you will do ok on BMN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.