BMN 0.61% $3.28 bannerman energy ltd

what's news...., page-6

1. 1,463 Posts.
    Thanks Alphonsus, I can see your logic and yes a lot depends on improving the commercials which will come from good / better results in the next 6mths.

That to me would ensure we get back and maybe a little over $1.50 up to $2.00 with a partner.

I thought I read in the AGM meeting minutes they were seeking approval to raise $15M - so no doubt they believe they can get to where 'a partner' arrives with those extra funds... giving them around a years grace.

My concern with these guys is timing - whether or not the partner and or mining licence arrive before end of Q2 next yr. I am not sure this will be the case based on what I have heard and read from the company... but that is just my interpreatation. Great if so, but I have not heard much that sounds concrete.

They are moving in the right direction but very slowly imo - I think that has something to do with the CEO myself - a lot of mentioning of De-Risking the project, which I believe would have happened naturally with the expected appreciation of the sector and prices.

It will be interesting to see, but I believe the hey days are definitely gone with this mob - it has the potential to get over $1.00 based on market fundamentals but through $1.50 - hmmm, I don't truly have your confidence but I understand your logic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.