AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I remeber 2 years ago you said the very same thing and I think I...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I remeber 2 years ago you said the very same thing and I think I was a bit jaundiced even at that stage but you said something similar and very apt which weighed on my mind. You mentioned the huge potential, which I agreed with, and then commented that with that potential 'it was the management's to lose or exploit'. To my mind, they've lost it. I waited to see if that manangement shone...and to me, it hasn't. The problem with holding millions of shares in stocks like this is that we daydream about yachts and holiday homes etc and tolerate far more than we would do otherwise. I still have a seven figure holding just in case, but for now, that old chestnut called opportunity cost, I've now released from the tAVL holding pen...and it already bagged me a 25% profit on a smash and grab a few days ago (of course it could have gone the other way...I was fortunate). Hopefully I'll reinvest the profits in 6 months time back here but I really don't think I'll be missing anything in the interim..and that consolidation is getting closer and closer. As I said at the time, two or three years ago, with the amount of scrip being tossed around, being in AVL is like being in the Titanic behind a leaking baulk-head...the water's steadily rising with all the dilution and there's onlya few inches of breathing space at the top before the water rises to the ceiling and we're all drowned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $52.21K 3.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 15970682 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 7752148 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.