BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

what's next for Beacon minerals, page-3

1. 2,317 Posts.
    Here’s my thought/question and it’s purely speculative in nature and some might think its ramping. If you acquired an interest in an exploration license (EL) with a non-listed entity it probably wouldn’t be considered price sensitive. The narrative in this update indicates that BCN may have executed this agreement a few weeks ago given they have already paid a deposit, already commenced a shallow drilling program and the month long bulk sample option in the agreement has less than 2 weeks to expire.
    So why would you then farm into BOK’s one EL and two prospecting licences ( Sandstone area ) which geographically surrounds the original EL. Especially given a) BOK haven’t done any exploring/prospecting on these licences that I can see and b) you choice only 3 tenements ( one's closest to your EL ) of the about the 60 tenements BOK hold in the Sandstone area c/ why farm in now when you could choose to do later. maybe after the bulk sampling period. BOK have already indicated they want to get rid of the whole lot of their Sandstone tenements to reduce the $1.9M drilling commitment to retain and another interest party for the whole lot seemed to pull out.
    Because I’d suggest they are very confident in what they have already seen. Probably find out in say 2 weeks time so no rush here.
    Last edited by grandcaruso: 16/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $4 150

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1147146 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5532204 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.