BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

Nah, still too much risk, there are just too many risks re-...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Nah, still too much risk, there are just too many risks re- revaluations still to come thru the pipeline plus all of the rest of the drama.

Seriously, if they rang you up tomorrow pitching their latest product, a stake in a fintech based in Indonesia whos core businesses is to provide transactions to people who cannot afford transactions (like WTF???), promising 50% returns would you seriously give them the money?

They have a history of failing in their mandate, picking terrible businesses, moving investments between funds to book paper profits and substantially overstating their internal valuations to bank paper fees to artificially inflate their share price, so they can raise more funds and repeat. So far based on the main culprits of the above issues, only 1 has lost their job?????

I struggle with the investment decision here. This business still has serious issues, running out of cash, will in the not too distant future be the subject of litigation and serious questions marks over its ability to instill confidence in the market to invest with it. That is all before the real question mark is considered, are they even really profitable? because the current numbers suggest that they are not.

So meh, until they can show a real change in culture and prove that they can continue to identify, secure, raise capital and manage investments combined with booking real profits, I'll sit on the sidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.