BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

Whats next for Blue Sky?, page-74

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    One of the red flags that I look for now is growth too quickly. ABC was going crazy I remember holding and then selling about a year before it fell apart. I was speaking to a child care operator and they were saying that ABC had offered them double what other people had and they were selling. That was the day I went, nope, I'm out, there is something off here.

I followed Big Un as well for a while, but could never get my head around the value proposition for their clients - if it was so profitable, why wasn't anybody else doing it... so I never purchased the stock. Friends did, and they are pretty devastated.

I am really concerned with BLA that people don't realize that this company could legitimately be worthless. The way they are burning thru cash and the way things happen at the big end of town, I wouldn't be surprised if in August this company goes into a trading halt, 6 months later they announce that they are selling the business and Fidelity turns out to be the buyer for $30 Mil in conjunction with a private equity player, re-brands, re-capitalizes the business and re-floats. Fidelity get to recover their investments and make a profit, while the rest of the investors get 30cents per share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.