DYL 0.73% $1.38 deep yellow limited

???????????????????????????So now we await more drill results...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    ???????????????????????????So now we await more drill results and a resource upgrade for Ongolo and MS7 and other areas - they now have 15 million in the coffers so well equipped for next phase
    Now, more than ever i like the fact that PALADIN are 23% stakeholders in DYL as this bodes well for funding in a world thats tough to obtain large sums of cash- they have contacts in the industry which helps when some companies can't raise any funding

In terms of the EIA mining INCA Tubas TRS all have environmental clearance approved and have submitted their mining licences so one could assume mining licences are not too far away

For Ongolo and MS7 the EIA process is commencing in 2012

Omahola Project: Status
    Interim PFS results on INCA/TRS Deposits (SNC-Lavalin – Jan 2011) • 2.2Mlbs pa design capacity,assumed12 year mine life
    • Openpitmining,conventional acid leach processing plant
    • Capex:~US$330mandOpex:~US$30/lb
    Objective: finalise Pre-Feasibility Study in 2013

Drill programme designed to achieve critical mass by:
    • Increasing size and confidence of Ongolo andMS7;
    • Systematically drilling the Ongolo-MS7 trend to identify additional
    high-grade satellite deposits

Recent Ongolo South discovery reinforces ongoing success
    Next steps for Ongolo and MS7 – scheduled H2 2012:
    • Drilling results feeding into resource upgrades
    • Pit Optimisation and mining cost studies
    Metallurgical test work

Patience will pay divedends here especially with the recent find of 110,500 PPM which shows a large scale fold structure. the folds at Ongola plunge SW and iNCA NE and on the backyard of Kahn-Rossing formation boundary with large garnet magnetite scarns so it appears that the same formation crosses boundaries and if so we are in for a big surprise

Buy low sell high- DYL is now low and i can see this heading back up to around 10c in next few months- go long as when they hit production (and they will) in 2015 share price will be multiples of todays price

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.010(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.332B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.40 $1.35 $5.513M 4.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25839 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 36399 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.