GBE 0.00% 3.9¢ globe metals & mining limited

the market has heavy concerns regarding the Niob/tantal project...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    the market has heavy concerns regarding the Niob/tantal project in Malawi and values the project at less than 11mln A$. Apparently the vast majority of seed- and IPO investors left the ship over the last couple of months most of them probably disappointed about the change of focus from U--> minor .

The latest promotion tour through Asia wasn't successful at all and GBE couldn't attract new investors. Next month a roadshow will target the European investors but I whope that the company will release some progress on marketing and/or recovery etc. before that.

We shouldn't forget Livingstonia where drill results are pending and it could be possible that GBE farm out the Argentinian property package. Such step should underline the clear focus on Malawi which I regard as highly positive because the GBE properties have so much potential in this country and GBE is the second most important mining/exploration company in Malawi (behind PDN) and will get a preferred treatment in order to get the mining sector kicked off in Malawi. Next year I expect Lynas to enter the scene with their Kangankunde project which should bring more attention to Malawi in general.

I bought some 53,000 shares last week at .27$ because I believe in the company, I believe in Malawi and I believe in the Niob/Tantal/U/Zirc mix.

Lenni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30303 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 57 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.