GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Ah okay. I believe the company is attempting to increase the...

1. 56,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Ah okay. I believe the company is attempting to increase the potential asset value of the sea based tenements through various research activities via Dr Duncan and Prof Waterman. The details of the Scoping Study is also being reviewed - this will ultimately create shareholder value whether they physcially explore or not.

Other than this, I believe GOT may be looking outside of their current business plan to aquire other possible ELs with may or may not be related. From an investment viewpoint, GOT shareholders may do well from these levels. You'll find that Hot Copper members are investors rather than sociologists, anthroplogists, historians etc. You may be banging your head against a brick wall but if you like sharing information that is stock related go for it - as long as it is not defamatory or inflammatory to others.

Cross-cultural concerns, the many pitfalls via Land Rights legislation and all the associated geo-political risks are not new for Australian investors. Have a look at ERA.

GL with your concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.