OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

What's next for OGC?

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    So, I'm not sure how many on here read the OGC reports on Seeking Alpha... if not, they are not hard to find and offer some quite interesting views.

I read with interest that one of the more recent articles included the following:

Romarco has a decent cash position and is fully funded to complete the construction activities at the Haile gold mine, and once Romarco has been integrated in OceanaGold's corporate structure, I wouldn't be surprised to see the company hunting for new acquisitions as its relatively strong balance sheet allows OceanaGold to continue to invest in its properties (Source: Seeking Alpha)

This is a really interesting observation. At this time, I didn't think OGC would seek additional assets. Instead, I would think they would invest in their current operations.

Personally, an acquisition in Australia would really round-out this company. However, like other companies, no-one wants to pay a premium.

So, the question to the forum is: 'What do you think OGC's next move will be?' Compared with companies like NST, I prefer OGC's spread of assets. However, I do see a number of gold companies on the ASX presenting good value at present.

Welcome any and all comments.

Baron

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.