SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

What's next for SAS, page-114

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    You are correct, most use Twitter of Instagram, as for Soph dribble it seems you have not had a conversation with Elon Musk or Donald Trump. Back to the stock, I have an inclination to think you poor mistreated shareholders are due some news this week, from past experience the sas crew pump out news on a Monday after their dinner party get together. Have they done a “binding” MOU with Gomspace?

I cannot find one but read this,
    On 30 August 2016 Sky and Space Global signed a service contract with its first wholesale customer, Sat-Space Africa, covering the provision of bandwidth from the three demonstration satellites ("Three Diamonds") to be launched in May 2017.[7] Sat-Space Africa forecasts revenues from using only a minor portion of bandwidth capacity provided by the three demonstration satellites of approximately $500,000 per annum, with the potential grow up to $2 million with the full equatorial constellation in operation.[7]

Question? Where is the revenue?

Sky and Space Global satellites conform to the CubeSat standard (3U per satellite) and are built at an estimated cost of around $500,000 per unit which does not include launch costs in the range of $200,000 to $250,000 per satellite.[3] The satellites are placed in low Earth orbit at an altitude of 500–800 km.[11] The satellites will have a design life of five to seven years. After four years the intention is to drop them back to Earth to dispose of them. Sky and Space Global intends to replace 25 percent of the constellation each year, replacing 50 satellites with new versions.[3][4] Satellites will come with a propulsion system that is non-toxic and non-hazardous in terms of explosiveness.[11]

Omg, read the above, after 4 years start burning up 25% per year?

And at last an admission they are CUBESATS not nanosats and this makes their bragging on nanosats null and void.

To get each sat up it’s going to cost $700,000 to $750,000 and that is not counting all the Jet fuel and prawn cocktails jetting around and having meetings.

Now and I mean right now, the management should use the rest of the kitty to arrange launch and manufacture, get up what they can and stop taking wages until money comes in the door. No directors fees, no payments to related entities, no milking the cow dry, if these turkeys were serious they would stop the non essential spend and live off the fat they have sucked off the bone.

How much money have they peed up against the wal so far?
    Last edited by Mightybrooce: 09/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.