SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

What's next for SAS, page-22

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    One way or another we are going to get some answers soon.
    If the constellation of 200 is to be completed by late 2020 the 1st launch of 20 Pearls needs to happen around May 2019 (this time frame was also stated fairly recently by Meir). Once the production line has been operating for some time it is expected 2-3 satellites per week will be produced. At first though it will be less. I would guess it could be 1 per week and therefore would guesstimate 20 weeks is required for the manufacturing of the first 20. That would mean production would have to start December-ish. I'm not sure what assurances GOMspace currently have from SAS, but I imagine the materials used to manufacture satellites are expensive and have a lead time, so they would need to be ordered (and maybe even partially paid for) in advance. GOMspace would not sink the resources into materials and gearing up for production without some confidence they are going to get paid. So in other words; some sort of funding arrangement will need to be in place in October or November.
    Once the funding is secured the manufacturing can start and all the pieces start to fall into place. I've made many assumptions here so these dates could vary by a few months, but they can't deviate too much from this timeline without things falling apart pretty quickly. So there isn't long to wait now holders, lets hope our patience pays off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.