SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

What's next for SAS, page-262

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    Does Anyone Actually care what will happen to SAS, like i have said a year or more ago , can not remember your Honor. Is we all would like to know IF Meir and Crew took our money or just were bad Directors. What we know for a Fact is they took plenty of wages for what at the time was a nothing Company . What i liked was the best way to Address this as a Director was to say we don't care about the share price and at the same time have of course a Consultant company on the side which is standard for how these guys work , or how the ASX rules Allow . Like all Old Unsolved Deaths , police still keep looking for the Murderer . ONE DAY we will find out what SAS was about and the biggest Question for Shareholders that Lost GOOD Money is LOOSSE LIPS Always wins in the end . Humans were born with GUILT in there DNA , which means for SAS shareholders the Truth is out there and one day the Guilt will overwhelm Past Management of SAS as most people Don't like taking advantage of other people Just because they Can . Then again some People may have had a Very grey past and maybe they have been Burnt themselves , so like a bad family situation , the Sting carries ON .

Remember we will find out !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.