SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

What's next for SAS, page-69

1. 14,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    To be fair it's a work of fiction where only holders are wanting non fiction, but what is ironic about it is we have sats in outer space already doing stuff that given 50 years ago would of seemed impossible.

Imagine going into a bar and trying to get someone to invest in a space company for a device called a mobile phone and an internet, no one would understand what you were talking about, just 50 years ago no one thought man would get to the moon, some still don't think we made it there and some believe the world is flat.

But normal people know we went to the moon, so why is it so hard to believe that a satellite company cannot succeed in it's endeavours to become a lucrative company by just next year, when space flight and technology is so advanced now, it would be different if the sats hadn't of worked, but they have passed every single test , I think it's very possible, and I love these prices.

So what is fiction or not believed can very quickly become just like the character skyline man, very possible.

I bet no one knows who he is?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.