SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

[ATTACH] I though I'll share what I beleive is next for SAS in...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    image.png I though I'll share what I beleive is next for SAS in the short to medium term.
    The first thing that comes to mind is the  commercial  globalsat contract which is due anytime now it's been 3 months since the successful testing with globasat and stated by SAS that they were in advanced negotiations with globasat so this contract I believe is  due any day/weeks max.
    I also beleive we may hear about more MOU'S or even contracts,
    The reason for this is simple SAS management has said "nothing has changed "to a number of members who have posted and even  to myself.
    So why I expect more MOU'S / contracts is if they want to reach there target even the low end which is 300,000,000 by years end of 2019 we will need to hear about new contacts and old MOU'S turning into contacts.
    Now to be fair for SAS all contacts can all come at once, once  the first batch is up.
    But I'm sure they will want to secure some contacts  befor launch so they can possible get money from a bank for a loan for the  second batch of pearls if they choose to go down that path.
    So apart from contacts/MOU'S we should be hearing about testing from Virginia orbit which has been successful so far.
    Just remember we will not know about launch date till virgin orbit is fully successful after all we need them to send our pearls up.
    But we do have a back up if virgin orbit takes longer than they expect which is very good.
    D orbit we should be hearing also about,
    Also the critical design for the pearls I don't think that has come out yet then the announcement of the commencement of the building of the pearls.
    Some has stated that they can build 1 a week but from the meet and greet it was said by Meir that they can build 2 a week and as they ramp up production they will be Abel to build 3 a week.
    So much to come this time next year we should have 20 pearls over head and if all goes well maybe even 40 overhead.
    And from the first batch we will be making nice revenue that was said also by Meir at the live weeb cast.
    As always DYOR people but I'm tipping this month September coming we will start to hear things from the company
    Best of luck holders and do yourselves all a favour and don't feed the downrampers  that just want to corse trouble you all know who I'm talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.