CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hi nnicholas,The only things that are going to drive this (CER)...

1. 424 Posts.
    Hi nnicholas,

The only things that are going to drive this (CER) and CNP's SP is announcements on writeups in property valuations, improving cashflows and an annoucement on a "capital" transaction as Glenn Rufrano likes to call it. Also a closeout to all legal proceeding would be a sentiment improver.

The stock movement around equity hedge closeouts and rollover of debt is what the market is expecting of the company in the improving credit and currency environment.

Yes I agree that the SP is under priced based on the changing fundamentals. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your accumulation strategy most people will sit and wait for a few financial updates with some consistent improvements before they make a big play.

IMO I believe that everyday that passes the risk on this company continues to subside. I just hope they dont sell everything before property valuations start to head north.

Would hate for the target gearing ratio to be missed because we sold out to early at low prices to satisfy ST reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.