SRT 3.03% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Hi Guys/Gals,Am I the only one around here who subscribes to the...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    Hi Guys/Gals,

Am I the only one around here who subscribes to the RRR email newsletters? I was waiting for one of you to put this up, but as it hasn't come forth yet, and you may not want to miss it, there is a teleconference regarding CUE today/tonight.

"Dear Shareholders and Colleagues,
    I am sure you are aware of our significant shareholding in Paraguayan uranium explorer Cue Resources Inc., the price of which has been strong recently. The link to their website is http://www.cue-resources.com/s/Stock_Info.asp
    Backing Cue and its management have been an important plank of our uranium strategy, which we also pursue through our controlling stake in Resource Star Ltd (ASX: RSL).

John Icke of Cue is in town for Mines and Money, while his team continue drilling at Yuty. He is coming in to our office and will be hosting an investor phone-in at 9 a.m. tomorrow, Wednesday December 1st. So if you are immobilised at home by snow, all is not lost: you can occupy yourself productively by picking up your phone and joining in!
    Cue is at a most interesting stage, as is the whole uranium market, and we are optimistic of the prospects of them expanding their NI 43-101 declared Resource at Yuty as they continue to roll out their exploration programme. This project has always attracted major company involvement, and if the Resource can be increased further, it will be at the size where it could be expected to attract a lot of attention.
    We enclose a copy of the latest presentation, which you will find it helpful to have to hand if you call in.
    Please dial into the conference on one of the numbers below. Enter the PIN Code 213129# when prompted:
    Dial In Numbers
    Freephone No: 844 822 2304
    International No: +44 (0) 20 8322 2500
    Meeting Zone No: 0808 109 5644

The following call controls are available from your phone keypad:

Yours,

Andrew Bell"

There is more if you write to Rasa Vaitkute [[email protected]].

Try to get a copy of the email yourselves and also get yourselves on the mailing list. Should be an interesting teleconference.

If you are unsure of the time, it is currently about 1:24 am. Go to Google and search for the time in London. So that means that by 12:00 am my time there will be the conference call. Better check with your own States for time variances.

Andrew did mention that there might be some synergy between RSL and Cue at some time in the future.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $27.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $5.716K 35.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.