TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

"the only unknowns here are the speed and the scale of the...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    "the only unknowns here are the speed and the scale of the take-up."

I don't know what rock you've been living under these last few months mate but there are numerous unknowns still with this stock and the deal they've just negotiated to bring this product to market. Many have already been posted above and in previous threads so I'm not going to repeat them here. The share price trajectory post AGM reflects the market's uncertainty.

The results of the product itself in clinical trials is excellent and no one is disputing this here. Having a great product does not guarantee one success let alone achieving investors a decent return.

"Speccy means by definition a lot of significant unknowns"

The topic of what constitutes a speculative stock has been discussed to death before in this forum and many have their own personal definition however it was generally accepted at the time that start-up stocks without a current income stream fit into this category.

On a more personal note, the number of years you've been trading in the share market is often of no consequence to your returns. I have met mum and dad investors who have played the stock market for decades and continue to do so with terrible results and yet you would have us value their opinions more highly than others?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.