TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

pigofsteel. Apologies to those posters who don't like to compare...

1. 101 Posts.
    pigofsteel.

Apologies to those posters who don't like to compare companies (put me on ignore). I don't hold AVH although I did have a look at them (along with TIS) when I was looking for biotechs for my portfolio. I like both companies but thought there was more potential upside to TIS.

Both companies have a similar net asset position (TIS $17m and AVH $16m) but there is a very lage difference in their contributed capital and accumulated losses.

Things I like about AVH are that they have a steady and growing revenue stream in place and the way they are consistently reducing their annual losses. I also like the fact that Prof Fiona Wood is a non-executive director on AVH - she is very highly regarded for her work with burns patients and the Bali bombing victims.

IMO health practitioners are a pretty conservative group with new products and have a strong focus on costs. I think this trait won't harm TIS as there have been quite outstanding trial results and the product is very cost effective. DYOR but I have also read in other forums that Australian medicos are quite keen for the product to be released in Australia. (sorry Bumskins I don't have a link to that information).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.