TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

what's next, page-41

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    One thing for sure about TIS, is that it is a MINNOW. The "market" is therefore very limited, and even those with some expert knowledge of the field may not yet have the necessary public information to accurately assess its current value (I believe that TIS's management has valid reasons for not providing sales and marketing projections or expected earnings to the market or potential acquirers).

The consequence of this for the share price is that it is extremely volatile. It doesn't take much buying or selling pressure in this thinly traded stock to impact the share price enormously. Depending on your past investment timeframe it could have earned you 10 times over 2 years from late 2008, or lost you over 50% in the last year. I for one do not mind this volatility at all, as I can see the upside potential over the next several years. I certainly don't care if it is currently called a "speccy" or not.

The path to EU approval for VitroGro is now a low risk one over less than six months, so I would hope that the volatility will soon lessen as more certainty is injected into approval and future earnings.

I suggest a re-read of drachir's excellent post of yesterday, and look forward to a very rewarding few years. Good luck to all long term holders. Traders must be tearing their hair out though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.