MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

My recollection (EGM)was that Teva can buy another 3%, but if...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    My recollection (EGM)was that Teva can buy another 3%, but if they did another 3%( i.e 25.9%) then they would have to also announce a takeover.However best check with the company to make sure.

Gutteripper - understand your frustration but I'm going nowhere ..particularly after years and yaers of patient investment and I now have more faith in MSB than ever.

There is alot of news flow coming (IMO) as we are in April and YET alot of what the company has noted "as coming expected newsflow" is yet to be announced, including:-

(1)Update on CHF / Phase III FDA meeting - whilst we may think this is priced in SP , IMO , not so for the fund managers that track ASX200. If its postive , it will be huge let alone TEVA's intentions may be fast forwarded.

Also Europe Heart attack trials... if these are positive, more reason for TEVA to fast forward.

(2) Spinal fusion and Disk trial updates - could be the catalyst for 2nd deal.Again IMO , done expect any further alerts from Silviu about "partnering oppportunties - optimal timing". Its not impropable for this to occur in the short term.

(3) The Big D - in my view , the speculation about Sanofi would have the Buchiman (TEVA) on top of his game.

And Harrydent has just told us TEVA has raised $1bn...there is a lot to look forward to - step at a time though ( the msb way!)

DYOR and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.