AMX 1.11% 45.5¢ aerometrex limited

With the risk of sounding too obvious - my view on "whats...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    With the risk of sounding too obvious - my view on "whats next":
    AMX clear FOCUS is on additional 300K-400K Mineable Oxide Ounces (clearly they don't have this number from current infill drilling results at this point in time from "main Konkerra and satellite" ore bodies).
    To achieve this will require an JORC upgrade by at least an additional 700K (predominant oxide ounces i.e., JORC from 3.1 million to say 3.8-4.0million).
    Drilling results from River Crossing etc and other targets may flow through during the next weeks (but drilling results only).
    The crucial PFS however will only be released once AMX can demonstrate that they have those "elusive" 300K-400K of mineable oxide ounces (i.e., will require additional independent metallurgical assessment- which will take some weeks after any favourable drilling announcements are made).
    IMO the timeline for getting the crucial 300K-400K of mineable oxide ounces before PFS study can be released could take anywhere from 1-3 months.
    Only once the PFS is released will we truly know where AMX is headed (particularly relevant for those long-term suffering holders).
    Any movement in the share price before the PFS announcement will be based on speculative trading activity as a function of "price of gold and prevailing company sentiment" with serious positions being added in periods of weakness by the big holders + traders. Traders will continue to move in an out of the share price between the 25-38c range.
    So my best guess expect variations in share price from 25-38 cents until PFS released probably in 2-3 months time. Lets hope sooner if Kitto "strikes big time oxide gold" sooner (than later) in the current targeted drilling programme.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $43.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 49.5¢ 45.0¢ $20.40K 44.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3417 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.