PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

whats next?, page-58

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    True humble.

But, do you think that they can include all of those costs under "ADMINISTRATION COSTS".??

Somehow, I don't think that they would be allowed to do so. But, what do I know. !!! All I know is, that if it was me doing the books, I wouldn't be doing it.

As you've suggested, I would like to see a breakdown of those costs myself as well, but I feel quite sure that we might be seeing pigs flying first.

Finally, if those costs as you wrote involved lawyers fees as well, why then do we need a budgeted amount of $4.8 million dollars for the next quarter??
    Surely the God the Lawyers would have finished what they were doing by now.
    Unless of course they came up with the idea that we are a very good milking cow that will accommodate all of their future needs, :-)

For once I thought that maybe the costs/expenses paid for commission of sales, sales and marketing and a few others, would form part of the administrative expenses, but, as it is a long time since I finished my studies and qualified accordingly, I wasn't so sure. So, I decided to do some little research and I came up with the following, which in fact negate that theory.

""Excluded Costs""

"The regulations used to define administrative expenses vary from one place to another, but there are some types of costs that are almost never defined as administrative. These include any costs that can be directly connected with sales and marketing efforts or research into the development of new products or services. Manufacturing costs, whether for equipment or raw materials, also are not likely to be considered to be administrative expenses."

End of quotation.

Cheers mate,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.