PV1 0.00% 2.7¢ provaris energy ltd

whats next??, page-2

1. 2,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Stu. Looking back at the past ANN's I would say our next drill will be at perry ranch.

"Perry Ranch
    Titan Energy also reports that initial assessment of recently purchased 3D seismic data covering the “Perry Ranch” project area on the eastern side of Allen Dome has identified numerous prospects for future drill testing.The Company is currently in early stage negotiations to contract a suitable rig to test a high-grade prospect identified to have potential targets in sands located at depths of approximately 3000 feet at Perry Ranch.
    “We really like what we have seen in the 3D data, with a number of promising looking prospects in a range of zones. We are really looking forward to drilling in this area which has never been adequately tested with the drill bit,” said John McKnight, the Chairman of wholly-owned US subsidiary, Titan Energy Inc."

Also our next drill could also be Krotz Springs

"KROTZ SPRINGS

Planning is currently underway to re-enter the Joy Lawler #1 well for a work- over. This would involve drilling to a Total Depth of 9,700 feet, setting a packer at a depth of 9,600 feet and perforating a targeted section between 9,610 feet and 9,696 feet.
    The cost estimate of drilling the well is US$265,000.
    Based on pre-drill estimates, a successful work-over of this section could produce 3 to 4 million standard cubic feet of gas per day (mmcf/d) and between 150 and 200 barrels of condensate per day. Estimated ultimate recovery for the prospect is 600,000 barrels of condensate and 12 billion cubic feet of gas (bcf)."

However we still have an imminent cap rock result and another cap rock drill to come.

Labour day holiday in the US on Monday, so probably no ANN for our cap rock results until Wednesday morning is my guess.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $10.83K 421.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171637 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 47022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.