NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

what's next, page-130

1. tui
    6,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1486
    Potts,
    I must applaud you on your unflinching support for NWE. Personally I will just wait for the game to be played out. It will take a while as you know but just rest assured that AWE are very keen on WA shale. And they are keen to drill Arrowsmith 3 and produce commercial gas from a fracked horizontal. You only have to google AWE to appreciate that. As you know there are still a lot of people that think Arrowsmith 2 was an abject failure.....also their WA Perth Basin Drover 1 well being drilled shortly could prove up a massive gas reserve for AWE. So a lot is going to happen in the Perth Basin.

And remember that NWE have a very strong partner in Bharat Petroleum. They are the largest importer of LNG into India. At this stage they are on a learning experience but you never know after filling WA gas boots they may ultimately look to export but that is another story. In the meantime Perth is screaming out for gas particularly when some of the established offshore to onshore contracts expire. This gas will then find an export market.

Potts,
    I thought I had somehow just lost a half page due to this new site so the balance of this post is somewhat of a repeat. Firstly thank you for you unflinching support of NWE. As you know this is a long story but it is very comforting to know that our partners AWE and Bharat Petroleum have been so impressed with Arrowsmith 2 that they have agreed to do a 3 D seismic nearby to find a location to drill Arrowsmith 3, with the intention of producing commercial gas from a fracked horizontal.

Bharat Petroleum are India's largest importer of LNG. They have come to Australia to learn. If successful who knows they may end up exporting WA gas but first things first. The WA gas market is screaming for more gas particularly as some offshore to onshore contracts are about to expire and apparently that gas is going to go offshore. So this WA market, already at double the East Coast price , is going to get stronger.

The world energy scene is rapidly changing. The easy oil has been found. The oil majors are now turning to gas. Australia will shortly become the largest exporter of LNG in the world. Large American companies have recently invested in Australia ( including WA ) and more are coming. Coal will always be a threat as it is cheaper but at what cost to mankind? China is choking itself to death on coal smog and they have had enough. Over 500,000 are dying each year. The world's LNG consumption is set to soar.

AWE are set to drill Drover 1 in the Perth Basin. I wish them success because if so it will put Perth on the world shale map. As you know the IEA has already identified the Perth Basin as one of the ten best shale basins in the world.

Thanks again for your contributions. Let's see if I can post this successfully.

Potts,
    Good to see we have an edit button. Hope you are in good health.
    Last edited by tui: 12/06/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.