UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

What's next?, page-2

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    So from what I hear (please take everything with a grain of salt) this is where we are at:

- We will get an update that not only says where we are at currently but will also put forth what is and will happen in the future

- this update will outline what any analyst would want to put a NPV and or other rating on the stock, which includes manufacturing and forecasts

- anything that the company has said before is still in train, if they said such and such will be done by XX then they say they met that, if they say they were doing XX then they still are

- if they said they had XX deals to come, then none of them have been affected by the review. Asked if AbbVie was affected and NO they aren't and any deal with Amgen doesn't include the Indications AV want.

- a leaner and meaner company will come from this and anyone wanting any R&D will have to pay upfront, the company has done everything they need to and have set the platforms, it's up to pharma to ask/pay for any upgrades or development.

- Hastings has done all this before and if you check what INCY did while he set up the turnaround then you may see what could happen.

- i doubt Amgen will ever take a stake, just get the discount to sales

Please everyone check everything for themselves

Luck all..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.