FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Well Nasa, its certainly taken a little while. Hopefully monsoon...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Well Nasa, its certainly taken a little while. Hopefully monsoon season will be kind to us, though I do recall when the flooding happened earlier the mine locations were such that operations were largely unaffected, hopefully this will be the case again. Also Nasa, the flakers and TLG are sitting on massive deposits, the kind that are needed for the scale required by the likes of Elon and all the other portable battery manufacturers.

FGR are a much smaller operation, so to earn big bucks we need a market for graphene, and yes I believe it is coming, the amount already invested worldwide means there are plenty of elites with a vested interest in making it happen. Hopefully FGR will not be able to satisfy all the demand, it means higher cost operations like TLG will set the price. FGR will have a better quality product so can sell at a premium compared to the competition. It takes a lot of perseverance to go vein mining in sri lanka as we have all discovered, so competitors will always be lagging behind. the land bank is very strategic. just need to hit that vein dag nammit, ann can't be too far away IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.