KAI 12.5% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Whats Next.

1. 123 Posts.
    Whilst I thing everyone will agree that KAI and the management have done a very poor job up to this point that fact of the matter, it is what it is.

Firstly, you can sell at a loss and move on knowing you learned a lesson (Perhaps an expensive one) or you can hold and look to the future and what might happen next.

These are what I will be watching closely:

Waiting for conformation that Altura has paid the $100k upon signing on the execution letter for the JV. This was not included in the Q1 2017 but has hopefully been paid now.

Funding- with less than 1 Million in the bank more funds had to be raised (a fact at this end of the market). With another 2 Million through share placement and underwritten SPP probably 1.9M after costs it will bring funds to just shy or 3m. There was also an expected R&D grant to be received of around 1m from memory.
    The company should have around 4m in the bank to continue its operations that not to bad for what will be a 9.5m MC (at current price time extra placement and SPP)

Cobalt- it seems to be the priority and will be drilling this month so any positive results could lift the share price.

Roe Hill- Its looking promising with every hold hitting some form or mineralisation they just need to locate where they are closer to surface and get a JORC complied report released.

Mount York- There is a 258 000 resource already, at what point does it become economical for a JV to be developed to extract the gold (out of my depth). We are also waiting for those missing results we all know that diamond drilling takes longer but these delays are unacceptable.

Third Party Issues- It could be nothing or it could be nothing of significance until they update the market this Mount York will have minimal impact lifting the share price.

Ian Finch- Personally I am glad that he is no longer with the company I don’t feel like he added any value and was only interested in gold.

Terry Toppings- All the information I can find on him is complementary so looking forward to seeing what he can deliver for shareholders.

Joshua Wellisch- Having over promised and under delivered I feel like his has 6 months to prove his worth, with the AGM in November I feel like he may face a backlash which would make his position within the company untenable if there is a failure to deliver shareholders value.

Let me know your thoughts.
    Tigers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $28.43K 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5310207 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 200035 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.