GW1 3.90% 7.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

What's next

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Well, understandably no one is happy with the current share price however putting that aside are any of the fundamentals different or a concern? I sit back and watch the good members logs and like us all, get my head around what members are sharing and what is going on with the company and get a bit of an overview perspective.  The share price appears to be a grossly undervalued (considering we were at 3.7 without any production happening and even that looked undervalued at the time). The company really hasn't done anything wrong and in my humble opinion, I think management have done a good job. If people are selling because of impatience and over expectations not being met then that is their issue, not the issue of management. Things will balance out eventually.  The company has done what it said it would do. Its all steady as she goes and though I may be wrong, I dont see any major issues from available information. Info from the AGM is positive ...cash flow positive by December. The shipment to Ashbury at $US1968 per tonne is impressive.  . Options may have been good but would dilute the holding and cash flow positive in December means this will begin to provide funds to balance the lack of option shares. I think the approach by Management is commendably conservative and i wouldn't be surprised if there may be some surprise coming up between now and the options expiring. I'm holding and have faith in this company. Long term holders will surely be rewarded. Wonderful day to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $13.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ $4.537K 61.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7042 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 69296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ 13075
Last updated 13.30pm 03/05/2024 ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.