OLI 0.00% 1.3¢ oliver's real food limited

A decent rise of over 11.9 % to likely balance the overselling...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    A decent rise of over 11.9 % to likely balance the overselling on a day when the market dropped 140 points. Having been to the Lithgow Olivers store and witnessing the considerable increased traffic from what was experienced on a non school holidays Saturday previously months before in summer time, I don't necessarily think this will reduce anytime soon. Whilst I have no crystal ball, here is something to consider 1) Australians are not able to travel overseas in the near future, 2) they are super keen to go on Holidays (just note the figures for bookings being made for the next holidays) which means at this stage within Oz and with 3) Olivers becoming more known which will mean more customers (I still come regularly a number of healthy conscious people going on a roadtrip who did not know about it) 4) with a traditional quiet period (winter school holidays) likely to be considerably busier, 5) A good management team have been assembled and 6) the EG deal to provide increased revenue and 7) financing hopefully easier and 8) ( some new pies/pastries on the menu) which may attract new customers ...., I think that Oliver's has a good chance of pulling through and barring no more disasters like covid-19 or fires (no more for another 4 years at least whilst the bush grows back) hopefully will have a brighter future. I think if one does not have a degree of faith in the current management and business prospects and there is a focus too much on the negative, then it may be best to sell up the shares and move on to other pastures. Best of luck to all and hopefully, we will continue to see some positive share price rises as per today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.729M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $564 43.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 223877 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.