OLI 0.00% 1.3¢ oliver's real food limited

To answer your question directly:I'm negative toward the...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    To answer your question directly:
    • I'm negative toward the financial performance of this company and the historically sustained ineptitude of its management. Nothing else.
    • I am hopeful that a change in CEO will see this company perform (at last), however I am suspicious that the key people involved in the demise of OLI's share price are still there pulling the strings in the background.
    • I am positive about the concept and the desire to have healthier convenience food offerings available to a wider populace.

Cabin fever will most definitely settle down;
    • Once Job Keeper / Job Seeker are scaled back and the reality of double-digit unemployment kicks in, there will be less cash to go around.
    • COVID-19 can pop up again at any time (witness Victoria this week) and the populace can go from complacent to a knife-edge in the space of 48 hours. By the way, 50% of OLI's store network is in Victoria.
    • COVID-19 has shown that business can adapt and use digital means of connecting people, and as one of the airline CEOs recently pointed out, the need for people to travel to work by air or road may never be the same again, which means less road-warriors bundling up and down the highways.

There are people that invest in this business primarily because they are conscientious consumers (i.e. they like the food or the idea of the food), and there are people that have invested in this business because they thought the customer offer had promise AND that it might perform financially - but have been continually disappointed by the leadership team thus far. I am in the latter category, like many, may others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.729M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $564 43.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 223877 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.