SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

gsw,Excellent summary! Pretty close to my expectations on all...

1. 13,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2673
    gsw,

Excellent summary! Pretty close to my expectations on all items.

I was expecting around $2.9 - 3.0m cap raising result. However, if the underwriters are holding over a significant parcel for a capital injection from one of our JV partners all the better - in terms of promoting mutual ownership incentives. After all, we gain a 15% stake in SiYi following Stage 3.

I was expecting Chinese approvals prior to field testing in October. If the approvals process is travelling faster than expected (as it did in Russia), all the better! Means field trials could be completed this calendar year.

I've been on the look out for news of the Russian schools and univeersity trials. We know the Mayor of Moscow foreshadowed such testing - to start Russian Autumn (which is next month) - earlier this year. And Medinat has recently received approvals. So it's all lining up there!

I've got my finger on the pulse in Mexico (as you know) and would not be surprised to see an order in the next week or so. The Mexican school year commences tomorrow. All the evidence is that there will be aa significant roll out this next term - in Nuevo Leon at least.

The last Investor Update foreshadowed the signing up of new distributors (JK has recently acquired additional sales staff so this process should accelerate). So will not be surprised to see an announcwement of new distributor partnerships in the near future. The timing of this would be impeccable, in terms of Oraline 8's launch and the new urine-based devives soon after.

With all this happening - and soon to be confirmed - it is totally beyond me why some people are selling at 1.1c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.