SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Interesting GSW! here are my selections for what they are worth...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Interesting GSW! here are my selections for what they are worth

!. Capital raising- they have now got to rule it off and get on with growing the business. I would agree with you GSW, I think somewhere between $2.6m and $2.8m sounds pretty much on the money. You sound like you have access to some fair info. This result would fall within the 85% to 95% acceptance rate which is the range regarded as a very successful capital raising but is redefined as a fantastic effort in this current climate. Ruling it off now and holding some stock for strategic purposes if that is what they do makes good sense also. The extra money would have been nice but in reality, they have enough now to progress all the corporate iniatives and a with a bit in reserve.

2. Mexico- it make sense given the comprehensive background research from Vin and yourself (thanks to you both!) coupled with the ED application to import large quantities of Oraline into Mexico that some type of order would be forthcoming in the near term. The big question is for how much and what will be the medium to longer term impact of the products integration and acceptance into such a program? Whatever the result, imho opinion the best outcome for SBN is to gain both precedence and credibility for its lead product Oraline in the successful incorporation in such programs. They are sure as hell not going to fade away, but rather become more and more frequent around the world given the huge issues that drug abuse is currently creating in all demograghics.

3. China- I am tipping that regulatory approval may be closer than anticipated. Any form of green light in China will have a substantial impact on the fortunes and future of SBN. It can not be understated that gaining a footprint in China especially through the MPS and other centrally positioned Govt groups will effectively ensure the SiYi JV with a monopoly that in real dollar vetrms will be worth a great deal of money to both partners!!!! Once SiYi gains Govt regulatory approval for the SBN suite of saliva based products,the door swings wide open for a little obscure biotech company operating out of Melbourne Australia. A company maker it surely will be- in fact in my view, many multiples in firepower over the FDA510(k) clearance application because once it is centrally adopted in China, it becomes the benchmark for the whole of China. Not so in the US! That is not playing down the benefits of a successful FDA 510(k) but merely suggesting that it would pale compared to any Govt regulatory approval in China.

3. Russia- ditto as with all that discussed with China in point 2

4. Others particularly the contracing of primary distributors and the launch of the very exciting Oraline 8

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.