LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

What's Next, page-8

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Ive been optimistic about Linius for a long while, but 3 caps in short succession that's scary.

The amounts being raised are so small that it seens hardly enough to keep the lights on for much longer.

They said an extra 750k revenue is coming over the next year but it's not enough to cover the running costs.

What LNU tech can or could do is incredible !! But...

Problem for me is getting it out into market and the managements wording about each deal bigger better faster!

How do we know what potential client will use us next & the next might not be bigger but still a customer right ?... They are not saying no to any income are they while trying to establish themselves right ?

Anyway I tried going back over the past 4c's and I just cant see how we can keep going unless a huge client like NBA USA with a "big" upfront fee comes along how will we be able to continue.

With that said I sold 95 % out of my holding for a massive loss.

Perhaps I'm wrong, this is part of HC right to chat amongst others in a similar situation?

So if anyone would care to help me see why LNU has a reasonable chance without mentioning how good the tech is, say just on income information not the speculative why LNU "should be good" to stay hopeful please share.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.