BRU 11.4% 7.0¢ buru energy limited

What's next?, page-148

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    I've oscillated between feeling appalled at Buru's weasel words, and understanding the reasons for their actions for years.
    In my opinion, Tom will either execute smart deals that are currently 'ongoing', or he will be just another corporate spinner that fails to tangibly reward long-suffering employees and shareholders. The waiting as always is maddening but until an announcement informs us that 2024 isn't happening or that 2H on ground activity in 2024 isn't going to happen, i'm giving Tom the benefit of the doubt.

Tangent rant:
    I have been wondering whether Andrew 'diesel' Forrest will transfer his interest from Green into Gold Hydrogen players, or whether he will continue to double-down on stupidity.
    He once acquired a stake in Buru and unconventional exploration permits to the East of Burus.
    He also qualified in the same field as Eric's wife and surely has an interest in opening up the Kimberleys potential with Burus reserves and green subsidiaries.
    If you're thinking he'd be disgusted with Buru as a hydrocarbon producer, then he must also be disgusted at his own wealth and continued mining operations based completely on diesel as an enabler.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.