BRU 0.00% 9.0¢ buru energy limited

Happy to share that I received a reply to me from BRU although...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Happy to share that I received a reply to me from BRU although with no indication of from whom it is. No clear answers or additional information. I am happy that it mentions that Ungani is well advanced and we may expect announcements in due course, which does not mean not much to cheer, rather than keep doing what we do best (waiting). It also indicated that the management actioned closure of contracts, storage etc and were caught in surprise by the possible unfortunate 6 months ahead completion of the road bridge.

Overall wording about Rafael 1c appeared positive, although mention of increased complexity between 2D and 3D. So I wait and hope as everyone is doing well.

I still feel, if there is someone here who may have direct contacts with TN or Eric, should initiate in getting a bit more clearer information and trackable commitment timelines from management, before SP can possibly improve. I suspect many investors are loosing faith due to the silence and sterile response from management when queried. In saying this, we need to keep in mind that the top brass of BRU requires 2.5-3M of SH money to maintain on an yearly basis, but not that they aren't doing their job, plus there will be staff and team etc. I think TN needs to drive progress and motivate BRU and or put in force such a force (read some STX announcements as an example, just a suggestion). Hope more of us feel similar and figure out a way to impart a bit of urgency in the top management so SP reflects the resource I too believe we have.

Apologies in advance, if anyone feels I am rude, it has been a decent wait for good things to happen while holding a class resource. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ $594 6.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3400 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 85659 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.