BRU 1.49% 6.8¢ buru energy limited

What's next?, page-27

1. 27,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4706
    Sounds like you got the Bird. Paul that is

Not that Tom can provide any information the market doesn’t already have to you, me or anyone. The best responses I ever get are when you ask for clarification of a specific piece of info announced to the market. If they are mid-sensitive negotiations, you are still going to get polite vaguery/fkoff, however you phrase your cunning question though.

So, nobody giving me numbers? I haven’t done some kind of value calculation, but what I’m thinking, ballpark, is unless we are getting say at least $20m, we should have gone alone and got Ungani into production already with a view to funding the Mars drill after we’ve banked enough luvly profits - what’s to lose? If Mars is a red duster, then you’ve still got 100% Ungani sales revenue to fall back on, which is at least something. Whereas if you are sharing the burden and turns out the Martians blasted off to another galaxy when they realised the atmos was running out, then you got to share the Ungani dribble with a now less than enthusiastic, cash-poor partner knowing neither party’s getting rich on that and you’re praying for the next once in a millennia cyclone to have a good excuse to shut it all down.
    Of course we need a partner for Rafa that’s several orders of magnitude greater than a regular order of magnitude bigger than Ungani. But Luvly Ungani Oil should be BRU’s bread & butter and you don’t wanna share that stuff with anyone you aren’t getting out of bed with in the morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.