BRU 1.28% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

It may be time for us to understand and communicate with...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    It may be time for us to understand and communicate with management and look at adding value to our share holding. It doesn't mean things could go wrong but that is taking risk but delays and inaction/ineffective actions are killing us. Without SH collective push, management is not keen to progress as they should be, probably because they are fully serviced.

I have asked the following 3 questions and waiting for most answers, there are few more which I wish to ask when the opportunity to speak comes my way. Tom promised during the meeting that he will contact me soon. I am happy that my email was received by the management, so things are not that bad. In saying all these, what I see is that 1) we have excellent resources and it is increasing as per 3D, don't we have more resources than STX MC550M? 2) unique opportunity to develop them, we have experienced management (not as enthusiastic as STX, just for comparisons sake) and know how of the basin and team of people to stuff, then why is that it is not communicated in the right way or actioned such that the market understands our value rather than disgusted and giving an open invitation to others at the cost of LT holders. Have a think everyone.

Greatly appreciate the management andleadership for the overall position of the company, however, I note that theexecutive remuneration represents approximately 3% of the current MC.

Q1) How is this sustainable goingforward as SH value is depleted on a continuous basis?

Q2) The opportunity to restore UnganiOil remains unutilised for last 6 months. Appreciate sharing the logic behindthe action

Q3) An email (in the past 4 weeks) fromenquiring some of my concerns did not receive a response. Is this systemworking? If so what is the expected timeline for response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $50.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $36.98K 476.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60628 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 111000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.