TIG 0.00% 0.3¢ tigers realm coal limited

What's not to like !

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    TIG is a gem that has gone totally unnoticed by the market

The research note below by Optiva Securities is an excellent summary for newcomers (like me) on TIG's Project F. TIG's project F has excellent qualities all round, from proximity to port, coal quality, strip ratio, capex and opex numbers etc - TIG is a world class producer with some of the lowest costs in the game

Project F Development plan

By early 2018 TIG should be producing 600ktpa from Project F
    TIG is currently negotiating a $100M finance package to ramp up to 1Mpta
    Note the site operating costs of just US$41/t FOB

TIG Shareholder spread

The top 20 shareholders in TIG hold over 95% of the register, with the top 4 controlling 75% alone

This makes for an interesting opportunity, as the remaining free float is left to drift at unrealistic valuations until the company starts reporting financials and larger funds/institutions start make entries

TIG Capital Structure

TIG this season should have mined and shipped around 200kt of coal which is yet to reflect on the balance sheet. Estimated revenues of $15-20M to be accounted for

At a market cap of <$90M, TIG is debt free, with port, road and mine constructed and operating at a rate of 600ktpa, with some of the lowest costs in the world. IMO the only reason TIG is so cheap is due to the tightness of the register and the fact that first coal sales have largely gone unnoticed by the market until they start trickling down to the balance sheet in terms of $$$

I estimate by early to mid 2018 when first sales are reflected in the financials, the market will be forced to take notice of TIG. I have a target of 15-20c by June 18

Happy to be corrected on anything as I'm still doing DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $18.55K 6.185M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6850804 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2541530 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TIG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.