PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Snagger,you may be remembering the spreadsheet that I...

1. 262 Posts.
    Hi Snagger,

you may be remembering the spreadsheet that I uploaded (twice) under my old name: StatsMan. I'm happy to upload again if it's of some use to you, but it is no longer up to date as I am no longer a holder of PLV. I exited at 9c quite recently and put my money behind our neighbour on Koolan Island. Whilst PLV has been lamenting at 6c, there have been pretty good returns on other IO juniors who don't have quite so many risks at the moment. This brings me to my main point:

I believe that there are currently too many uncertainties/risks with PLV to make a decent call on it's fundamental value. When I made that spreadsheet, I felt I had a pretty reasoanble grasp of how much future dilution there would be. Now, that is anyone's guess. Until you can reduce the uncertainty around how many shares there will be on issue by the time PLV get to mining (or what our slice of the pie is going to be), fundamentals are going to be pretty wooly.

Just my opinion. Good luck to all the long sufffering. I sincerely hope this thing picks up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.