AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

whats our money doing? , page-53

1. 4,289 Posts.
    G'day Navy

It will take huge news to get oppies converted and easy dollars in the Co's coffers.

IMO it all comes down to 2 things.

1st is whether or not there is something of substance behind GHD naming Mantle as first exporter of coal from Vic and the tie in with our new tenement with a back ended clean coal sold based vendor payment.

2nd is whether the Gov's brown coal export program and all associated program's kick off in a big way before mid Nov this year.

A combination of the above should get get the OA' easily across the line.

Without above we need huge left field news from Mt Mull or gold but both look unlikely at present.

It would be a massive shame for Mantle to miss out on oppie money and I have no doubt IK and others are doing all they can but it may just end up being out of their control.

We all know Gov has missed its own timelines. What can we do?

I'm still happy to give management my full support but that would turn around sharply if we raise credit anytime soon at these prices.

I think we have funds to carry us through to news but time will tell and Gov timelines always make me nervous due to personal business experience with them.

Good luck all
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.