AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

whats our money doing? , page-54

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "Do you still own the MNMOA options. I have quite a few myself and pretty well have accepted they will probably expire worthless.

Whats your view on the MNMOA options."

hi Navy,

I did buy about 1.5 million MNMOA at around 2 cents a few months ago which turned out not to be the best decision so far but hindsight is an amazing thing and thinks can change fast in this business.

I am a numbers man so I did all the numbers based on the MNMOA's and the MNMO's a few months ago. I decided to sell a few of my MNM shares and a few of my MNMOA shares to buy a few MNMO shares in order to hedge my bets and try get more leverage/exposure based on the cheap MNMO's.

I think the MNMO's are cheap because I am still very bullish MNM the next 12 months and longer.
    I have owned MNM for years but I like to take advantage of a tax loss when my shares fall. I will benefit from selling a few shares/oppies at a loss and buying MNMO's IMO....I like to consider all variables....

Time will tell but to answer you question. I still have nearly 1 million MNMOA and even though the SP sucks and I am not as bullish on my MNMOA's as I was a few months ago. I still think The SP could get to 10 cents in the next few weeks based on good news...

IK will/should do everything he can to get the oppies in the money. I think ALDP news is close and MNM will be in the mix through Exergen and or Shanghai Electric. If this happens MNM should have no trouble hitting 10 cents but time is running out and we need excellent news in the next few weeks. Left field news also possible.

I also think we are due some news on Mt Mulligan..

MNMOA's are a very risky bet right now and most of us MNMOA holders are a bit frustrated but I still think there is a 50/50 chance they will be in the money...

Also remember that McNally holds the most MNMOA and I assume they have a good relationship with MNM/IK and I would not be shocked if we got an extension IF the Vic news is delayed further...

This is just my opinion of coarse...good luck all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.