THR 6.25% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

What's possible?

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Hey All,
    I'm a young investor and had gotten into Thor a while ago and this thing hasn't moved for a while. I would like some advice.

I seem like like they are a bit all over the place from one aspect and from another trying many things and seeing what takes off. Not enough funding for all projects. maybe if 1 takes off, then they will sell off the rest.

I don't know if I should pull out or hang in there, It seem like they are going after the right minerals but by the time they get up to speed, they probably miss the boat? There is a lot of competition out there.

1 - Ragged ranges, seem like they where chasing gold and saying how positive the prospect where etc and now they are spamming lithium in the area. Aren't we supposed to have more drilling results?
    2 - Copper - they making any money from this in SA?
    3 - Uranium - been in the background for a while with nothing, apparently going to drill in the early summer.... no dates etc and there may not be really anything there. and if there is, how long before anything actually happens.
    4 - How high can share price go? 3c , 10c, 50c ?. I've been stung before and if they consolidate, seems like the end. For the last year its been a pump and dump.
    5 - would they actually become a mine? if so, then when? if they have found something worth while, wouldn't they be mining it by now?

Ive been hoping for a trading holt with some big news, but nothing...

I would imagine if the directors would buy in, it would show more positive sign that they are confident in the companies potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.008M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $18.82K 1.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1074996 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 230017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.