STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

whats price action telling me today..., page-38

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Yes longer term STO will benefit - I have never said otherwise - the next while looks like crap though - there is so much hot air going on with whats is or isn't being discussed between Russia and Saudi that it looks like this supposed meeting on the 20th March might not even be happening according to the Russians (or should I say reported as being said by the Russians).

STO's 2016 result will IMHO be at best the same as 2015 outside of an agreed production cut. (though we could always get a TO or ww3)

LT investors should research and buy on weakness which is the most common advice going around on any stock - if your a DT or speculator then the approach is different and I would look at moremoneyplease's approach in that regard.

STO will see out 2016 with cash from the asset sales - 2017 hopefully the writing will be on the wall of a better year and the POO should lift even before the balance point is met.

Lots of volatility ahead I think is probably the best call right now - even with a production cut the market the market will be probably still have violent swings though eventually will end up a lot higher.

Lots of people make their living off volatility in markets some become rich some become broke - good luck whatever your position
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 10/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.