BSL 1.46% $21.53 bluescope steel limited

Hi Mayo, I am a friend of Selmax's, and he has asked me to post...

1. 138 Posts.
    Hi Mayo, I am a friend of Selmax's, and he has asked me to post this on behalf of him, although he is in jail, but he is well. If you want to ask him anything, ask me and I'll pass it on. BSL was on a short term down trend, and we had a piercing line, it is a classic reversal pattern, however, the dow wasn't kind to us that day, and bsl dropped 2% at the open, but she managed to stay at losing 2%.

Piercing line opens at the bottom, red, loser than the day before, Punters who bought money the day before would have all lost money, because BSL opened lower, but she managed to claw back up all the way to finish more that the 50% mark of the previous red day. Normally she has to hae another green day to confirm the reversal pattern, but dow wasn't kind. she opened in red, but managed
    to stay in that red 2% for the whole day, didn't move much, so that showed "Indecision" Bulls and Bears are in equal force.

Today she didn't gap up, her opening price was the same price you sold your stock from yesterday (SO DON'T BLAME THE MARKET, YOU HAD ALL DAY TO BUY BSL) Had she gapped up on you, that would be no fair. but she did't.

she started low at 2.29 when all the way pass the 6th and 7th of July high. Remember I said that before on previous BSL post, that is a very strong buy signal. The moment when BSL went passed 6th of July intraday high $2.39, that was the buy signal for me, I entered at 2.39 and 2.40, because to me 99% sure that (IF the DOW doesn't do something stupid) BSL will open in the green tomorrrow, and there will be another 2~3% gains min.

You had all day, bsl didn't gap up, so you can't be disappointed, I am disappointed that you didn't see that! Gap up on you not fair, she didn't, remember you had all day. Still love you bro!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.53
Change
0.310(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $9.474B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.45 $21.74 $21.32 $26.68M 1.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5304 $21.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.55 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.