MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

To anyone that bought into this stock based on liking what they...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    To anyone that bought into this stock based on liking what they saw, what has really changed?

When I bought in, it was for the medium to long term. What's made me stay in for the medium term was the anticipation of the ann of the farmin partner.

I'm guessing by having read everyone's posts over the last few months that many of you are in the same boat.

So why fret now.................now that we are approaching the VERY day for which you made your investment into MEO!
    What? Did you want someone from MEO to place the money immediately into your bank account the day after you decided to invest into this thing? Sometimes the panic I see on here makes me scratch my head. The negativity that can come from sheer panic is one thing, but money lost because of it is a damn shame.
    Now I'm not going to give a comforting post telling everyone that this suspension of trading is going to be all positive. It may just be bad news, but hell, I'd rather be holding right now than not. That's what this game is about. No one should REALLY know what's going on behind the scenes otherwise it would mean that info has been leaked. I don't like having an investment in a company that leaks! Thus far I am very happy in MEOs management & trust that they are on the right track to get the job done with this deal. When they announced a CR a few months ago, the initial response from investors was negative but as time passed we began to realise that this was a VERY smart move in order to show the FP that we could go it alone should they not wish to play ball.
    Anyway..................perhaps I'm just waffling on but it does irritate me when people let panic rule them & in turn let it dictate their decision making.

Gut instinct is one thing but with this animal (MEO), if you are still holding shares this far into the excercise, then you should be well over the fear of failure with your investment.
    Just sit back now & watch where the ball drops on the wheel!! hehehe........

Cheers & good luck!
    Montec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.