PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

whats really going on here, page-24

1. 6,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    entro
    i try to cover 3 PNA posts in brief, my apologies.
    i dont watch TV during the day.
    i have many other matters to attend to all day.

i do not doubt MX statement re PNA possible value increase, in reply to his post i only was asking for his source or backing as i was accused to make statements here without a backing.

anyway,
    i admire your efforts and time you spent to analyse the super tax aftereffects and cohesion with other matters related to tax. my sincere thanks for the details.
    i am not sure if the gov has lost its plot, ofcourse there are several dilemnas, did they just use the proposed tax to get some debates going by the miners and the public, in other words to send out a survey.
    several projetcs are put on hold apparently, may i put the question to this forum, were the companies forced to do so anyway due to the aftereffects of the GFC still continuing...these miners now use the gov move as an excuse.
    IMHO there are always two sides to a coin, ppl love to rubbish the gov atm, well, this is nothing new, i am not labor supporter or liberal supporter, i vote by ACHIEVEMENTS, do ppl really think that the libs would do a better job. i wont name leading lib persons here.
    we all know that recently the sp of PNA went up fairly fast in line with external influences, then the sp suddenly drops, some ppl get nervous, get nervous for their own reasons....., eg. past bad experience with other similar stox, the price they paid for when entering, rumours, etc etc, this scenario also applies to other leading stox.
    i am of the opinion the fluctuation of the sp for PNA will continue as the entire market will fluctuate for some time to come,
    not being negative...;-), i like to look at the BIG PICTURE not only on facts and calculations of PNA..., the europe crisis is not over yet, the GB financial crisis has not been dealt with, is there more to come, i am sure, china is moving up too fast, the ch gov will slow the fast trend down,
    we are presented with daily new rumours or news from all parts of the world, i am pleased the prevailing dubai financial crisis has been dealt with in full a few days ago, now we hear the housing bubble here in oz is about to burst, i hate to think the aftermath of that...., all in all, we must be careful, very careful, PNA has improved its value by about 11% since friday, IMHO, the sp may return to 48-50 soon, but nobody can predict it.
    there is an article by charlie aitkin from southern cross equity about which stox to buy and trade today. pls familiarise yourself with it.
    my apologies for the long post, i just liked to clarify or touch a few points of interst.
    all the very best...good luck...:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.